Quality Home Care Services,
You Can Trust.
The Care you need in the place you want. Discover the difference OTIK HEALTH CARE SERVICES will make in the life of your loved one.
OTIK HEALTH CARE SERVICES
OTIK Health Care Services is a Residential Service Agency and DDA service provider. We are licensed both by Office of Health Care Quality and Developmental Disabilities Administration of the Maryland Department of Health.We offer unique premier residential and personal support services to adults living in the Central and Southern region of the State of Maryland.At OTIK, we are pensionable about people living their best life. We support and help individuals achieve their dreams by providing exceptional services. We create value, and we are not satisfied until our clients achieve the highest level of satisfaction.
What Makes Us Stand Out
We Provide Top Notch Residential Care to Aging Adults and their Families. Our experienced care givers tailor in home care to what you need and when you need it.
We offer Unique Premier Residential Care, serving seniors in Prince George’s County, Montgomery County, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City/County and Washington DC.
OTIK Health is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Our clients are in charge. Their schedule is our schedule. It’s our responsibility to keep our client comfortable in their homes, hospital, rehab or wherever they are.
OTIK Health offers rates that are competitive.
What You Can Expect
Our team meets with you and your loved ones to discuss your current needs.You are matched with a caregiver who can properly support you and has similar interests and experiences related to your care needs.A schedule is developed to ensure that your caregiver is available for you at the times you need them most.The caregiver is trained on your needs and a plan is developed that outlines how the caregiver will support you.Once the caregiver starts working with you, they may provide Medication Reminders, Grooming Assistance, Dressing Assistance, Laundry Support, Grocery shopping, Meal Preparation, Light Home Keeping and Assistance with Ambulation. Customized Schedules You may need care for a few hours a day or you may need care 24 hours a day.Perhaps you need care every day of the week or only when your loved ones are out of town.We are able to make a customized schedule with you and a caregiver so that we are there when you need us.
WE COME TO YOU BECAUSE HOME IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE...
OTIK Health Care Services offer excellent and affordable residential services agency and community-based services to individuals and families of Maryland.
Our caregivers at OTIK Health Care are careful to ensure that you or your loved one is taking the correct medication at the proper time of day.
Light Housekeeping /
Living in a clean home is essential for both physical health and emotional well-being. Our assigned caregiver is responsible for light housekeeping for the benefit of the client for which she provides caregiving services.
Meal preparation is important to help aging seniors maintain a healthy lifestyle. OTIK HEALTH CARE SERVICES provides thoughtful in-home cooking services for seniors to ensure you have the most enjoyable experience at every meal. Our caregivers can help plan and create meals that match your specific dietary needs and food preferences while still tasting delicious.
Our caregivers can make a difference in the day to day quality of life that you or a loved one lives.
Grocery Shopping & Errands
While seniors age in the comfort of their own home, they will need someone to perform important errands for them. Whether it’s temporary, just until they recover from an injury or illness, or on a regular basis, our top-rated caregivers can help.
OTIK HEALTH CARE SERVICES help you or your loved ones get on their feet and walk with the help of our trained caregivers who assist with careful ambulation, either after surgery or due to a chronic condition, assisted ambulation is especially necessary.
Home and Community - Based Services (HCBS) Right:
- Right to live in an integrated setting and access to the greater community.
- Right to seek employment, work in competitive settings, engage in community life, control personal resources, and receive services in the community just like others who do not receive waiver services. ·
- Right to select the setting among several options and the right to a private unit. ·
- Right to a setting that is based on needs, preference, and resources available for room and board. ·
- Right to be free from coercion and restraint
- Right to Privacy Dignity and Respect ·
- Right to be independent in making life choices, selecting your own schedule, select your activities and decide with whom you want to interact with on a daily basis.
- Right to have a choice in who supports you, the type of supports and the type of services you receive ·
- Right to have a lease or legally enforceable agreement to have the same protection as tenants of any other property ·
- Right to Privacy in the sleeping unit ·
- Right to Locked bedroom doors with a personal key. Only select staff should have access to the bedroom key.
- Right to choose who you share a room with if they are not in a private room ·
- Right to furnish and decorate your sleeping area/room ·
- Right to control your day and what you participate in ·
- Right to food at any time·
- Right to have visitors at any time ·
- Right to Come and Go at any time ·
- Right to have an accessible physical environment.
Passion For Your Total Wellness!
Get Started Today with
OTIK HEALTH CARE SERVICES
TYPES OF CARE
Does your loved one find it difficult to get daily living activities done? OTIK HEALTH CARE SERVICES has dedicated and competent caregivers who can assist and aid your loved one with anything he/she requires. Our services include:
We offer a tailor-made package of visits as requested by our clients.
24/7 Multiple Shift Care
We offer the rotational shift to cater to the needs of our client
Live in Care
Our live-in caregivers are professionally certified and well trained. We offer live-in personal assistance and provide you with the required support you need.
Weekends & Holidays
We offer a competitive rate for weekends and holidays.
Temporary and Long Term
As a family member or friend of someone with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or cognitive change, you shoulder a weighty burden. Helping your loved ones continue their typical daily routine is key to maintaining their quality of life. However, this can be physically and emotionally challenging while fulfilling job duties or caring for other family members. You are not alone.
· Over 52 million people in the U.S. live with some form of dementia.
· Alzheimer’s disease has been diagnosed in 4.5 million people in the U.S.
· About one in 10 people over age 65 have Alzheimer's.
· Alzheimer’s disease or another type of dementia affects up to 50 percent of people over age 85.
Most people who have Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia—particularly those in the early and middle stages—can be cared for at home rather than at nursing homes or other facilities. In fact, more than half of those who have Alzheimer's continue to live in home settings, and 80 to 90 percent rely on family and friends for care.
Providing support and specialized nonmedical home care for those with Alzheimer’s, dementia, r cognitive change is one of the most positive ways you can help your loved one during this difficult journey. This can feel overwhelming but OTIK. Health Care Services (OHCS) is here to help with educational resources and professional caregiving services when you need them.
GREAT AGENCY, PHENOMENAL CARE
OTIK Health care is certainly a great agency with phenomenal care. They have been taking good care of my father and I cannot thank them enough. I am recommending them for anyone who is looking for Home Health Care in Maryland State.
— Jimmy Bossman
Please apply by filling out the details below.
Get the professional and dedicated 24/7 support you need to continue to live a healthy and independent life at home.
8616 Accokeek St. Laurel MD 20724
Tel: +1 410 600 3518
24 Hours a Day,
7 Days a Week